Savannah

Savannah, Georgia - if you haven't been before, you should put it on your list.  It's filled with old charm, nice people, courtyards dripped in spanish moss, fun events, and good good food.  And it happens to only be a 2.5 hour drive from us, which is a reason we love it even more.  

David ran his 3rd half marathon here last weekend.  We both took Friday off and enjoyed the town before David had to run his race.  I'm so impressed by him.  I've never been a runner, so 13 miles sounds impossible to me.  We happened to know several people running it as well, so we got to hang out with good friends and had such a blast.



Dinner the night before.
St. John's cathedral.
At the runner's expo.
I predict you will finish with a best time.
Over 17,000 runners!!!
Ready to rock n' run.

Tee hee.

Proud of my hubs.
Almost 10 years cancer free!
Ready for a night out :)
Unfortunately i've come down with the crud/cold/allergies whatchamacallit, but glad I got to enjoy this weekend before it hit :)  I plan to stay on the couch, eat soup, and drink hot chocolate...when i'm not working at least.  Hope everyone else is staying warm and healthy out there. 

2 comments