Friendsgiving 2012

David and I had our second annual "Friendsgiving" this year.  With David's job we don't have time to go visit family, so we host an open celebration at our house for anyone else in the same situation.  This year (in my opinion) was so fun.  Friends - old and new, football, games, lounging, delicious food...a winning equation in my book.  And with two babies and a guest from Africa, we had three "first" Thanksgivings experienced :)

Our 20 pounder!
Mmm mmm mmm. 
Baby Amelia :)
Tsadik admiring Amelia's cuteness.
Vicious game of Settlers.
The whole lovely gang (minus me).

Much love to everyone who hung out with us, it made our Thanksgiving great!

3 comments

  1. You must email that picture of Amelia. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How appropriate to have the sign "gather" behind the Thanksgiving crowd. It's a wonderful description of how you and David use your home!

    ReplyDelete