"Call me Ishmael"

(wait...I've got the wrong story)

I never thought that I was the type of person to start a blog...ever.  I never thought that i  had anything particularly interesting to say...that's why i've stayed away from Twitter for so long (seriously, no one cares if someone 'tweeted' that they ate a bologna sandwich for lunch or whatever).


But here i am: knowing that at some point i'll probably resort to telling you what i had to eat that day, knowing you probably still don't care, and being brave enough to share it anyway.


So why am i doing this?  Honestly, it's just one of several things i've felt very compelled to do right now in my life, as weird as it sounds.


Anyway, this is a place i can write down what's going on in my life and in my head...and maybe what i want to cook for dinner tonight too.


I hope that the people that find this get some enjoyment out of it...whether it's encouragement, inspiration, or if you're just simply having a chuckle at my expense.  It's all good.

1 comment

  1. :) glad you joined. I have four other blogs, haha... One is a secret one which on which I use and "alias" name and have written about my quest in the past few years about waiting until marriage. Another one is one that I write to my future kiddos with each entry being a lesson I will like to share with them on life. Another one is for me and the last one which is my FAVORITE is the Kenny and Lauren blog. That one has been mostly for family but I'm about to branch it out to friends now on "facebook" just as you did.

    We all love comments so I will try to leave you as many as I can:) and maybe you'll like to read our blog when I post the link.

    Love you,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete