5 lovely things.

I was inspired by my beautiful friend, Ellie, to list 5 lovely things in my life right now.  There are seasons of life that can be pretty rough, so it's good to remember what makes you smile.

1) David putting up our hammock...even if we did get rained out 10 minutes later.
2) This beautiful wooden quilt trunk that I found at a flea market in Mississippi - now our new coffee table!
3) My dog expectantly waiting on me to get home.
4) Small updates in our house - before and after in our hallway nook.
5) Solar panels installed on our roof!
What are your top 5 today?

2 comments

  1. 5 amazing things! You are living THE life! Great find at the flea market, your dog makes me yearn for my future schnauzy, its wonderful you appreciate the small victories, and WOW im impressed with the solar panels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren I cant wait for you to have your future schnauzy :)

    ReplyDelete