20 years

With my recent free time, I decided to drive to Mississippi to visit my childhood best friend, Rachel.   We've known each other since we were FOUR.  We just visited, relaxed, and caught up for days - it was such an encouraging and refreshing time.  I couldn't be more thankful to have her in my life.
Better quality photo curtesy of Rachel's camera.
Hattiesburg, MS.
Cooking 'Pioneer Woman' together.
Being super weird, what old friends do best.
Rachel said soon after I arrived at her place that "It feels likes you just popped by for dinner!" One of the many blessings of a twenty year friendship is that even though we might only see each other once a year, it's as if no time has past.

2 comments

  1. That is so awesome you and rachel have this long time friendship! Not something you can just find, rather something you are just graced with. I recently had my childhood bf come back into my life and its just like you said: like popping by for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! Old friends are gold.

    ReplyDelete