Figuring it out

In the last month my life has made a 180 degree turn.  It's a good turn, but still totally different.

Instead of being in class with my friends all day, i'm here at home.  This has been the hardest part, not seeing them all the time, suddenly stopping school.

But i've found extra time elsewhere now.  Time I wouldn't have had before.  Time to visit and serve other friends.  Time to go on morning walks with my husband.

I'm trying to find my new daily routine.  So far, starting my morning with (decaf) coffee, the Today show, or a book isn't that bad compared to morning class ;)

I'm learning to be still...learning to be content in this stage of life God has placed me in.

On a side note, we're going back to Texas this weekend for a family wedding.  We are so excited!!!  Although hoping it won't be too hot.  Will report back with pictures.  

Hope everyone is having a day to be thankful for.

2 comments

  1. Contentment is a hard fought battle, but there is such joy in aftermath. I fight it daily. I am happy for you guys and your new journey, we are home bodies as well, if you need company. Plus, only one of my favorite Corrie Ten Boom quotes, she is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote!! Enjoy the extra time the Lord has provided to bask in His presence and prepare for this new phase in life. And of course - the new house! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete