Inclement weather day

I woke up this morning to this. 


I can't call it a snow day, because that's not snow, it's solid ice.  Either way, David and I both got to stay home from work today! Woohoo!

This past weekend though, we had absolutely gorgeous weather (Texas weather can be bi-polar like that).  Friday night after work, David and I spent some time walking around at the lake and snapping a few pictures...and then we went back the next day too because it was just so darn 70 degree-sunny-perfect. 






Before we went to the lake we tried to go to the Dallas Arboretum, apparently though they were closed and we got yelled at by the security guard on a golf cart and almost got locked in.  But never mind that.

5 comments

  1. Ice days! I hope you guys had fun staying in together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful pictures! Im happy you guys got a nice snow day in together, I wish I could get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, yes we had a wonderful lazy together :)

    Lauren, thank you! You might not get ice days, but you live in beautiful CA so I don't feel too bad for ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Stephen and I were dating, we got in trouble for being in the Auburn Arboretum after hours. We had no idea it was closed.

    Glad you and your man are enjoying some warm {and cold} days together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's our fourth snow day in a row, and we've been working from home. We're got some cabin fever, haha, but what a fun adventure to randomly work for home being snowed in for 4 days! :-)

    ReplyDelete