Working woman

Sorry it's been a little vacant around here lately folks.  I didn't realize how much less free time I would have working a full time job.  Go figure.

And by full time job, I mean full time job working on my clinicals.  Still no graduation or pay check yet, but it's so close I can taste it.  Despite paying tuition to work, I absolutely love where i'm doing my clinicals right now.  I'm surrounded by a group of wonderful, supportive therapists and i've really loved working in pediatrics again. Difficult, yes, but so much fun too.

The biggest news around here is that after 7 months of  doing missionary work in China, my parents are finally back in the States! I'm so happy that they are here for now.  I sure missed them.

The weather here has been insane lately (as is the case for the rest of the South too I guess).  I posted the pretty pictures of when we had snow, but then two weeks later we had a devastating ice store that we are still cleaning up after.  But in the days between the cold and precipitation, we've also had sunny and 70 too.   A couple of weeks ago we went camping with some wonderful friends (and two pups) on one of those days. We had a blast...until we went to bed and we remembered we're on the ground in the cold and can't sleep.

I hope everyone is starting to get consistent spring time weather, wherever you are!

No comments