Christmas

Christmas this year was different, yet wonderful.  Since my parents are living in China, and David couldn't get enough time off of work for us to go to Texas, we had our first Christmas here just the two of us.  We missed our family, but it was quite lovely.  

We spent Christmas eve outside at the park, eating Mexican food, and relaxing.  
Christmas morning we exchanged our gifts and had a big breakfast.  We video-chatted with my parents in China while we opened their gift (love technology), and talked to the rest of our family.
I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't really get any pictures on Christmas day, very unlike me.  But it was simple & sweet.  David treated me like a queen and washed dishes ALL day for me *swoon*
Later in the evening we had friends come over for dinner and fun was had all around.

This is my last Christmas break ever for school (yikes), so i'm going to try and soak it up.

2 comments

  1. That sounds like a lovely Christmas! We were just talking about the days we used to line Dunleith with luminaries. Why are your parents living in China? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those luminairies are such great memories :) My parents moved to China for 7 months to do mission work.

    ReplyDelete