Bride to be!

I've never hosted a bridal shower before...heck, i've barely attended many.  That's probably partially due to getting married young, and also having friends all over the country where I can't attend them all.  But I digress.  FORTUNATELY I got to help host a lingerie shower for my beautiful friend Tiffany :)  She's becoming a "Goodson" in less than two weeks and us girls helped her celebrate.  I cooked some yummy things and had friends help decorate and serve as well.







Much fun was had.  

3 comments

  1. Oh wow, I didnt know YOU hosted the shower when I saw those pics before--good job! Hosting a shower is such a wonderful gift, not only to the guest of honor, but to everyone because you are bringing people together and feeding them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job hosting! Everything looked wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute party!
    Hosting is so much fun - and it forces one to clean the home from top to bottom :)

    ReplyDelete