Snotty nose, pretty trees

Well since i'm home from work with the worst cold and sinus pressure known to me, I have some extra down time today to update.  As I sit here with a soup bowl filled with tissues, I will share with you pictures from my recent trip home.  Going home always brings me such restoration.  I feel very blessed to be able to say that I love being able to spend time with my parents.  Since they live half way across the country I don't get to see them very often, and I value every second we get to be together.  Following a particularly stressful week (I turned in my first graduate school application!), I took one day off work and flew up to the mountains to see them just for the weekend.  Where my parents live is so beautiful that every time I go home it feels like a mini-vacation.  So if you're having a long week as well, feel free to save these photos as your desktop background and stare off into the fall gorgeousness for a mini-vacation of your own!









Isn't she adooorable? That tongue has a life of its own.


I hope everyone who reads this is healthy and happy.

2 comments

  1. Im healthy and happy.

    Absolutely breathtaking photos. Thanks for sharing, sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every second having you home. Great pictures, Steph!

    ReplyDelete