Fall favorites

I love this current season - cooler weather, yummy food, football, changing leaves, holiday anticipations, etc.  And even though David and I have both been busier with work, i've been trying to fully enjoy all these things.

Camping with some girl friends by the lake.





Perfection.
A little dress up for my front door.

And a great warm recipe I want to share - Red beans and rice
I know that this is an incredibly simple recipe, but it's oh so good.  Definitely husband approved, super easy, and inexpensive! We found it quite spicy, which we loved, but you might want to use less seasonings if  you don't handle that as well. 
Photo from original website -  we ate ours too fast.
Happy Fall, Y'all!

2 comments

  1. Aww I love you and all your fall favorites, let's have that date soon, please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red beans and rice just might be my favorite meal. I've made it a bunch of different ways, so I will have to give this recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete